Additional sponsorship opportunities:
Co-sponsor InfraGard National/MN Member Alliance – When you choose to sponsor National through the MN Member Alliance our chapter receives 50% of the sponsorship dollars and you get national benefits in addition to local benefits. See the link for additional details: https://www.infragardnational.org/sponsorship/
Member meeting sponsorship – This sponsorship provides the sponsoring organization with access to network with attendees, the opportunity to present and the opportunity to display marketing material. The cost of this sponsorship depends on venue, number of attendees and choice of food. Estimated cost is $500 to $750. Multiple opportunities exist each year.
Benefits of Sponsorship for the InfraGard Minnesota Member Alliance
InfraGard sponsorships are valid for one year starting in the month of sponsorship and renewable on an annual basis. Sponsorships and sponsoring corporations must be compatible and consistent with the mission and focus of InfraGard National Member Alliance (INMA).
Sponsors are responsible for providing the deliverables associated with their benefits in a timely manner. InfraGard MN reserves the right to exercise policy control over marketing and communications and is not obligated to support products, services or activities of sponsoring corporations that are deemed to not to be in the interest of our members. The InfraGard name and service mark and logo are governed by strict licensing agreements and may not be used by sponsors as a representation, endorsement, or other affiliation unless pre-approved by the board of directors. InfraGard reserves the right to adjust sponsorship benefits, as necessary.
InfraGard is a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) program that began in 1996 and has since grown to a national organization of 77 Member Alliances and over 70,000 members. InfraGard MN is linked to the Minneapolis FBI Field Office and supports the FBI’s investigative mission, especially as it pertains to counterterrorism and cyber security, as well as the DHS Critical Infrastructure Protection program.
As an information sharing and networking initiative, InfraGard is serving the interests and combining the subject-matter expertise of a wide range of members. At its most basic level, InfraGard is a partnership between the FBI and private and public sector individuals. InfraGard members represent businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the United States. InfraGard “Chapters” are geographically linked with FBI Field Office territories and are a partnership between private sector led InfraGard Members Alliances and the FBI.
The InfraGard Minnesota Chapter covers the state of Minnesota and all 16 of the DHS critical infrastructure sectors. Our members are individuals who have been vetted by the FBI for Official Use Only (FOUO) and Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES) information. Our Chapter is continually growing and has over 1700 members governed by our Board of Directors.
The goal of InfraGard is to promote ongoing dialogue and timely communication between its members, the private sector, the FBI, and other federal, State, and local law enforcement agencies. This goal is supported by the following objectives:
- To increase the quantity and quality of information sharing and reporting from InfraGard members to the FBI and its law enforcement partners
- To provide members value-added threat briefings, alerts, and analytical intelligence products regarding all hazards to the 16 DHS-recognized critical infrastructure sectors
- To promote effective liaison with local, state, and federal agencies, to include the Department of Homeland Security
- To provide members a forum for education and training on counterterrorism, counterintelligence, cyber security, and other matters relevant to preventing potential crimes and attacks on the nation’s critical infrastructure and key resources (CI/KR)
Your financial support will enable us to achieve these important objectives in addition to sending leadership to the Annual National Congress and FBI National Events and to support the Annual Secure360 and Student360 conferences.
We hope that you will consider sponsoring our InfraGard Members Alliance at one of the levels described on the attached summary sheet. Our guiding philosophy in acquiring financial support is to form a long-term relationship of mutual benefit to both InfraGard and its sponsors. Your sponsorship will be in effect for one year from the date of your acceptance of this offer.
To maximize the benefit of these sponsorships for the companies involved, it is important to provide web publication-ready logos and marketing material for the Chapter website.
Please contact please contact InfraGard Board Members Tim Herman at President@infraGardmn.org for more information and to process your sponsorship.
Sponsor Requirements (All Levels):
- Sponsors agree to focus on improving the professional knowledge and expertise of critical infrastructure defenders, first responders, and security practitioners through an education-oriented rather than sales approach. The InfraGard Minnesota Chapter will not provide membership lists.
- Sponsors agree to promote services and products to IAMA members only after the express permission of those members to be solicited has been received. This is also known as the “opt-in” policy. In conjunction with the opt-in policy, Sponsors also agree to adhere to a “no-spam” and chapter privacy policies. Also, membership names, contact information, and distribution lists will not be shared under any circumstances under this program. The InfraGard Minnesota logo may not be utilized or displayed without written approval from the IMMA Board under this program.
- InfraGard Minnesota reserves the right to amend the program at any time, and abuse of the program could result in expulsion from the program, with no refund of sponsorship fees to the Sponsor.
- InfraGard Minnesota has agreed to abide by terms of membership in the InfraGard National Members Alliance (INMA). From time to time, terms of membership may cause changes to this program. Accordingly, InfraGard Minnesota reserves the right to modify this program to maintain compliance with INMA provisions.
For payment use the PayPal link: We will send a Paypal Link to pay invoice until our website link can be updated.
Your financial support is greatly appreciated. For questions regarding sponsorship please contact InfraGard Minnesota at mailto:email@example.com.