Frequently Asked Questions
What are your membership dues? How do I pay them?
Our chapter collects $25/year for membership dues. This money is used to purchase signage, equipment, logo supplies and occasionally for travel and lodging for speakers.
How to Pay Your Dues:
- You can mail a check written out to "Infragard Minnesota Members Alliance" to 574 Prairie Center Drive Suite 135-236, Eden Prairie, MN 55244
- You can bring cash or check to our general meetings and pay there
- Pay Online via PayPal
**Tax Information** Infragard Minnesota Members Alliance is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Tax ID # 20-0551365.
Why do we need Infragard?
Infragard is necessary for several reasons:
- Most infrastructure components are privately owned and operated
- The public and private sector have a wealth of information on critical infrastructures and key resources to share with one another
- Critical infrastructures and key resources are often interconnected
- Globalization of critical infrastructures and key resources increases exposure to potential harm
- Owners and operators of critical infrastructures and key resources should know the FBI's needs and where to report incidents
What does Infragard address?
The primary focus of Infragard is to share actionable intelligence information for investigative purposes.
How does the U.S. Government benefit from Infragard?
The benefits to the U.S. Government include:
- An increase in cases enhanced and initiated;
- Fulfillment of PDD-63's requirement for the FBI to play an active role in protecting our critical infrastructures;
- New channels to disseminate cross-sector information from the FBI and other government entities;
- New contacts in the critical infrastructures and key resources community;
- Reliable, trusted critical infrastructures and key resources information from the FBI and other Infragard members;
- Better understanding of the FBI and other law enforcements resources available to combat cyber and physical threats;
- Education and training on cyber and physical security topics; and
- The opportunity to interact and share information with representatives from the law enforcement community, academia, private industry and other government agencies.