Welcome and thank you for visiting FBI InfraGard Minnesota Members Alliance.
As Americans, our lifestyle, economy, and national security are supported by a complex framework of businesses and services. The central role of these critical infrastructures and key resources (CIKR), however, makes them especially vulnerable as targets for both physical and cyber attacks.
With the majority of infrastructure in the U.S. owned and operated by the public-private sector, cultivating information sharing partnerships that incorporate key industry stakeholders alongside law enforcement and government entities is crucial to protecting our most important public assets.
The FBI’s InfraGard program provides a vehicle for seamless public-private coordination with government that expedites the timely exchange of information and promotes mutual learning opportunities relevant to CIKR defense.
If you are already a member, thank you for helping to building a safer and more secure country! If you are not a member and are interested in joining, apply for membership today.
Jerrod Montoya, J.D.
Benefits of being an InfraGard member
- Network with other companies that help maintain our national infrastructure. Quick Fact: 400 of our nation’s Fortune 500 have a representative in InfraGard.
- Gain access to an FBI secure communication network complete with VPN encrypted website, webmail, listervs, message boards and much more.
- Learn time-sensitive, infrastructure related security information from government sources such as DHS and the FBI.
- Get invitation and discounts to important training seminars and concerences.
- Best of all, there is NO cost to join InfraGard.
Pay your annual InfraGard Dues
Our chapter collects $25/year for membership dues. This money is used to purchase signage, equipment, logo supplies and occasionally for travel and lodging for speakers.
How to Pay Your Dues:
- You can mail a check written out to “Infragard Minnesota Members Alliance” to InfraGard Minnesota, 1730 New Brighton Blvd., Suite #104-291 Minneapolis, MN 55413
- You can bring cash or check to our general meetings and pay there
- Pay Online via PayPal
**Tax Information** Infragard Minnesota Members Alliance is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Tax ID # 20-0551365.